Tétris has appointed several new team members:
- John Madico, project manager was previously at Portsdown Interiors working as contracts manager.
- Marie Jackson, pre-construction manager has worked at both Paragon and also Cameron Black as bid manager.
- Dave Hollis, technical design manager was formerly a senior technical designer at Area Squared.
- Marcio Ortiz dos Santos, CGI manager was a senior architectural visualiser at RiverFilm Media and lead senior visualiser at Maris Interiors.
- Debbie Goodale, senior designer was previously a design consultant at Tétris Projects.
- Liz Hughes, interior architect was an interior architect at Bluu Solutions Ltd.
Welcoming the new joiners, Richard Harris, managing director, Tetris, said:
“The collective skillset that our new team members brings to the firm will greatly benefit our clients across a range of sectors and further fortifies our business expansion strategy in the UK.”