Solid Wood Solutions is a one day conference and exhibition designed to showcase the very best in engineered timber and creating a platform for the industry’s innovators to present some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and in Europe.
Following on from the success of the 2013 event, this year’s Solid Wood Solutions will be held at the NEC, Birmingham to accommodate the growing number of delegates.
- James Cameron, Chief Architect of Sainsbury’s
- Tim Snelson, Associate, Arup
- Jonathan Roynon, Associate Director, Buro Happold
- Philipp Zumbrunnen, Project Director, Eurban
- Andrew Southey, Director, Halliday Clark
- Nick Milestone, Managing Director, XLAM Alliance
- Rosi Fieldson, Simons Group
- Andrew Wright, Director, Andrew Wright Associates
- John Spittle, Wiehag
Tickets cost £85 +VAT and include entry into the conference and exhibition, parking, refreshments throughout the day and lunch.
To book – visit: www.solidwoodsolutions.co.uk
Solid Wood Solutions is presented in association with event partners, The Structural Timber Association and The Built Environment Hub together with Gold Sponsors B & K Structures and Timber Expo.
The event will be supported by an exhibition of over 25 companies from within the CLT and glulam technology sector.