The National Federation of Builders (NFB) is once again running its annual awards scheme to celebrate the high quality work and commitment delivered by members to improve the built environment.
In association with NHBC, the awards reflect the dynamic nature of the construction industry and provide a unique opportunity for NFB members to showcase and be recognised for their work.
The following accolades will be awarded as part of the 2015 scheme:
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Welfare
- Commitment to Environment and Sustainability
- Commitment to Collaborative Working
- Client of the Year 2014
- New Build of the Year 2014
- Corporate Social Responsibility Project of the Year 2014
- Refurbishment of the Year 2014
- Heritage Project of the Year 2014
- Apprentice Scheme of the Year 2014
- Apprentice of the Year 2014
- Housebuilder of the Year 2014
All entries must be sent to NFBAwards2015(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)builders.org.uk by noon on Thursday 15 April 2015.