Technological advances in materials, changing technical requirements and NHBC’s experiences from site will all help shape a number of presentations from industry experts at this year’s Building for Tomorrow roadshows.
The agenda for the 2015 roadshows, now in their 24th year, is entitled Getting Behind the Detail – Meeting Today’s Challenges and will include talks from leading sector professionals on changing CDM responsibilities, air leakage testing, ventilation, ensuring that the concrete used on site is fit for purpose, the latest from the NHBC Foundation, a focus on timber frames and much more.
Commenting on this year’s agenda, Nick Cunningham, NHBC Regional Director for the Central Region, said:
“Building for Tomorrow 2015 is the ideal event to hear about the latest innovations, technology and solutions to tomorrow’s industry changes. Some of the sector’s most distinguished and knowledgeable figures will be joining us to talk through the most pertinent challenges affecting the industry in the near future. Building for Tomorrow is also the perfect platform to showcase your latest products and network with industry leaders, home builders and housing associations.”
The full date and venue listings are as follows, with specially tailored agendas for Scotland and Northern Ireland;
- Thurs, 26th Feb Shendish Manor, Hemel Hempstead
- Thurs, 5th March Thistle Haydock Hotel, Haydock
- Tues, 10th March Leigh Court, Bristol
- Thurs, 12th March Sandown Racecourse, Esher
- Tues, 17th March York Racecourse, York
- Tues, 24th March Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld
- Thurs, 26th March Cambridge Belfry, Cambourne
- Tues, 14th April, National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham
- Thurs, 16th April Hilton Templepatrick, Belfast