With a proven record of transforming leisure environments to enhance visitor appeal and experience, footfall and revenue, Fordingbridge can assist with:
- Designing feature entrances for visual impact, creating a USP
- Maximising visitor numbers and use of social, dining, communal and play areas
- Increasing dwell time at attractions
- Providing cover for meeting points, queuing areas and bike stores
- Increase wet trade revenue by providing covered social spaces
A recent example is WWT in London. Fordingbridge were approached by the London centre of the nationwide Wildfowl and Wetland Trust to provide a shaded area for seating and dining. The result is a mono-pitched canopy, in-keeping with and complimenting the environment without disturbing the beauty of the site. See the case study here.
In addition to these proven benefits, Fordingbridge can fully project manage your design and build package, ensuring minimal disruption to live sites, staff and guests. We can also work Or, can work in collaboration with your in-house design team, Architects and contractors.
To discuss how we can work with you, get in touch today.
Call us on 01243 55 44 55 or email info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)fordingbridge.co.uk www.fordingbridge.co.uk