Pupils and students need the best learning environments to realise their full learning potential. Facilities that are purpose-built for learning, not just for today’s needs but also for those in the future – an environment that inspires and empowers teachers, lecturers, pupils and students alike.
The conference brings together the largest gathering of those who manage the built environment for schools, academies, colleges and universities from across the country. Architects and contractors attend the event to engage with potential clients, keep up to date with legislation and funding criteria and learn more about the constantly evolving needs of the education sector.
The exhibition will showcase products and services that are leading the way by providing innovative solutions for schools, colleges and universities. The exhibition is free to attend for all and includes free access to the Technical Classroom.
Clients speaking at the conference include:
- Anthony Seldon, Master, Wellington College
- Andrew Rannard, Deputy Headteacher, Notre Dame Catholic College
- James Nicholson, Director of Finance, E-ACT
- Keith Defter, Head Teacher, Commonweal School, Swindon
- Rachel Stephenson, Programme Director, Priority School Building Programme, Education Funding Agency
- Ann Bodkin, Head of Design, Education Funding Agency
- Prof. John Brooks, Vice-Chancellor, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Diana Hampson, Estates Director, The University of Manchester
- Martin Summersgill, Director of Estates Masterplanning & Development, Imperial College London
Design and construction professionals speaking include:
- Stephen Beechey, Managing Director Education Sector & Investment Solutions, Wates Group
- Dominique Oliver, Director, Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Jayne Bird, Partner, Nicholas Hare Architects
- David Ellis, Construction Director – Midlands, BAM Construction Ltd
- Lee Ramsey, Technical Lead for Education, Morgan Sindall
By attending Education Estates you will hear from your peers, hear from leading education professionals helping to create learning environments, source new and innovative products & services at the exhibition as well as sharing best practice/knowledge – all under one roof, over two days.