The Hybrid Thermal Mixing (HTM) system is designed to provide natural ventilation, hybrid ventilation incorporating mixed tempered air for winter periods with the ability to provide secure night time cooling and boosted levels of ventilation during summer. The system works in conjunction with natural ventilation provided by manual or automatic windows and can be used in single sided or cross flow ventilation strategies.
- The units can be mounted horizontally above windows or mounted vertically to the sides of rooms and can also be ducted to provide ventilation to deep plan rooms.
- Intelligent and fully automatic control system coupled with a low energy ventilation system which switches between operational modes dependant on season, external/internal temperature conditions and indoor air quality (IAQ).
- Exceptionally low specific fan powers.
- Features an intelligent control system which is supplied as standard with full data logging facility, temperature control and CO2 control.
- Optional BACnet module: Each unit has the ability to output key performance data to a central BMS to show compliance within PSBP guidelines.