Developed in response to market trends, the Axiom® by Formica Group range of splashbacks and upstands offers a durable and cost effective alternative to tiling with a variety of colours and finishes that cater to all tastes.
Axiom® upstands are the perfect way to create clean and uncluttered lines between worktop and wall, and can be used both as an alternative to or alongside tiling. Upstands are available to match all 60 Axiom® worktop decors.
While the latest Axiom® range offers 24 matching splashbacks, there are also nine complementary splashbacks in high-gloss bright colours, metallic and glass effects. Available in Diamond Black, Dark Chocolate, Wasabi, Amarena, Carnaval, Alpino, Frosted Silver, Frosted Jade and Brushed Aluminium, Axiom® splashbacks give customers even more flexibility to create an individual and stylish kitchen space. Splashback boards are available in both full size for use over a full wall; and half size at an ideal height to run underneath wall cabinets.
Cost-effective, hygienic, and easy to install and clean, Axiom splashbacks are a stylish alternative to tiling a kitchen. They can also subtly complement work surfaces or alternatively can be used as a stunning design feature.
- Classic looks can be produced with traditional stone and woodgrain designs.
- For a more contemporary twist, worktops can be matched with a bold splash of colour using a bright splashback.
- Splashbacks can also be used in more creative applications, for example, as footer panels to clad the underneath of a breakfast bar.
- To reflect the trend for colour blocking, try pairing a Wasabi splashback with a Walnut Microplank Matte 58 worktop or mix Amarena with a Breccia Pacifica Honed worktop.
- For a crisp and elegant monochrome look, combine a Frosted Jade splashback with and Paloma White Gloss worktop.
Having marked 100 years of invention, innovation and design leadership in 2013, Formica Group is proud to say that the Axiom range of worktops, upstands and splashbacks is manufactured at their facility in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham.
For more information please visit www.axiomworktops.com