Newton 101F cementitious flexible waterproofing membrane is a two-component acrylic modified cementitious coating. It is the ideal product to waterproof and re-surface concrete and masonry. 101F is very user friendly with simple on-site mixing methods. Newton 101F creates an effective barrier to waterborne salts and atmospheric gases. Newton 101F provides a hardwearing, seamless, waterproof membrane for roofs and concrete protection.
“We used Newton 101F and Newton 105 to waterproof a lift pit recently – they were much easier to use than most other products on the market, with great results” – Terry Read, T W Read Damp Proofing
- Potable water certified
- 2mm coating provides an anti-carbonation cover equivalent to over 80mm of concrete
- Waterproof – resists up to 15 bar (150 metre head) of positive pressure. Resists up to 3 bar (30 metre head) of negative pressure
- > 100% elongation
- High resistance to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion
- Unlike conventional coatings, which require the concrete to cure for 7 – 28 days, Newton 101F can be applied to 24 hour-old concrete thereby giving immediate protection
- Can be spray applied
- Environmentally friendly water based product. No solvents and no VOC’s
- Waterproof lining for lift pits, swimming pools etc.
- Coating seawater channels
- Bathroom and wet areas
- Waterproof coating for roofs
Read More, Download Datasheet and Case Studies: newton-membranes.co.uk/cementitious-products/newton-101-f-cw-101/