Buying or specifying timber for use in construction projects? Struggling to find the time to meet with suppliers?
Then why not join the Timber Buyers & Specifiers Forum for an exclusive opportunity to meet with some of the industry’s biggest suppliers in the comfort of our Forum Lounge.
The Timber Buyers & Specifiers Forum is an exclusive facility embedded within Timber Expo, taking place on 07 & 08 October at the NEC, Birmingham.
The Forum offers a highly effective way for participants to meet with new and existing suppliers and keep up-to-date with all the latest timber industry innovations – structural frames, cladding solutions, roofing solutions, windows/doors etc.
We already have over 60 buyers and specifiers signed up this year, amongst them are some of the biggest, most innovative and forward thinking businesses in the construction sector.
All of the Forum activities and meetings are matched to your needs, organised on your behalf and completely FREE OF CHARGE.
Meetings will be scheduled and booked in advance via your online diary. You are in control of your diary and can request, accept or decline meetings to suit your needs.
Sufficient time will be built in throughout the day for you to visit the main exhibition and attend Timber Focus seminars and Toolbox Talks.
Exclusive VIP Benefits include:
- Free parking in close proximity to the exhibition hall
- Free cloakroom and refreshments
- Access to the business centre and WiFi connectivity
- Opportunity to meet key industry experts on a one-to-one basis
- Invitation to the exhibitor networking party – invitation only access!
- Timber Buyers admin support, helping to organise your diary – exclusive service!
- Access to the press lounge for media interviews
- Reduced rates for rail travel and overnight accommodation
For more information contact Rosalynn Whitchurch: T: 01743 290044 or E: rosalynn.whitchurch(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)timber-expo.co.uk
Don’t forget to book your free ticket for Timber Expo 2014. Visit www.timber-expo.co.uk/book