Visit Build It Live for inspirational ideas and the opportunity to meet our experts who can offer invaluable advice whether you are looking to renovate, build a new home or update your existing property.
All three shows are organised by Build It Magazine and visitors can meet some of the UK’s leading suppliers, see thousands of products on display and specify the right items for your project.
Tickets are now on sale and the first show will take place at the award-winning Kent Event Centre in Detling on Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 February 2020.
This will be followed by a show in the North West at EventCity in Manchester on 22 and 23 February 2020.
The final show will be at Bicester Heritage in Oxfordshire on 6 and 7 June 2020.
Build It Live attracts all kinds of self builders and renovators and the shows make it easy to talk to leading experts about designing and building your own home or adding space and value to your current property whatever your budget.
Visitors to each show can participate in:
Free Workshops and Seminars
Build It Live features dozens of FREE daily seminars and workshops. Meet the experts to discuss your project and hear from self builders who have built their dream home. The interactive talks are there to guide you in the right direction.
- Ask Our Experts ~ Ask questions and show them your plans for their opinions on how to make your project a success. For a free face to face consultation book early as these sessions are very popular.
- NEW for 2020! Basement Advice Clinic ~ Building a basement is a great way to extend your house without losing any precious garden space. Talk to our experts about your options to see whether your home is basement ready!
- Visit the Naked House ~ See a section of a new build home and get first-hand insight into how products and materials are installed including insulating concrete formwork (ICF) and underfloor heating.
- NEW for 2020! Build Cost Clinic ~ Book an appointment with our expert estimator to better understand how much it will cost to build the ‘home of your dreams’.
- Heating Advice Clinic ~ Our experts can help you decide on the best heat source for your home.
- The Land Zone ~ The Land Zone offers expert guidance on finding the right plot for your build.
- Gain no-nonsense eco tips ~ Nigel Griffiths, author of the Haynes Eco House Manual, will explain all you need to know about building a sustainable home including renewable energy and environmentally friendly building techniques.
- Find a Builder Clinic ~ Let the experts guide you through the process of finding a suitable builder for your project (and avoid the cowboys!).
- Self Build Academy ~ Potton, bespoke House builders and designers, will provide FREE taster sessions providing essential knowledge for all self-builders.
- Striking Glazing Options ~ Visit over 20 specialist glazing manufacturers to see how to create a bright airy home with the latest range of bifold and sliding doors, French doors, windows, contemporary & traditional front doors, and rooflights.
Where to buy tickets
Tickets are now on sale from the website. The standard ticket price will be £12 per person. Children under 16 are admitted free with an accompanying adult.
Open Saturday between 10am and 5pm and Sunday between 10am and 4.30pm. Tickets are valid on either day or can be used to attend on both days.
For further information and to book tickets visit www.builditlive.co.uk
All paying visitors will receive a copy of the latest issue of Build It Magazine worth £4.99 when they visit the show.