Emergency and Panic Exit Devices must provide an easy method of escape for building occupants in the event of a fire or other emergencies, as well as provide security against intrusion and burglary.
Within these scenarios there are two types of users:
- Those that are not trained in the emergency evacuation of the building, e.g. shoppers in a retail outlet
- Or those that have been trained to use the device, e.g. office workers Within these standards, it is classed that a horizontal bar device should be used for buildings where it is envisaged that the users will not have been trained in evacuation techniques.
The Axim PR 7200 Series provides solutions which comply to both standards ensuring that, whatever the project type, specifiers can rely on Axim PR 7200 Series to supply the solution. The Axim PR-7200 Full Width Series is compliant to BS EN 1125.
- The Axim PR-7200 is a concealed, vertical rod panic exit device which secures the top and bottom of the door, except during the operating cycle when the rods are retracted with cylinder key or when the touch bar is locked down with an Allen key (dogged)
- The internal mechanism is manufactured from stainless and plated steel, with 8.5mm diameter steel operating rods that provide a 16mm bolt throw
- Optional external key access is also available
- The Axim PR-7200 is a full width soft touch panic exit device
- The push bar is extruded aluminium in an anodised finish with coloured alloy end caps to match
- All mounting screws are concealed
- Available in three standard sizes PR-7200-36, PR-7200-42 & PR-7200-48 all of which can be cut to suit your required sizes