This seminar (approximately 1 hour) offers guidance for automatic door specification with particular focus on the Healthcare Sector. It covers the relevant European and British Standards and highlights the key design considerations whilst looking at product solutions for safe movement of people and goods within hospitals, surgeries, theatres, pharmacies and many other healthcare building types.
This seminar counts as double credits towards your CPD log, satisfies two of the 10 RIBA core curriculum categories for training and is applicable to:
- External & entrance doors/screens > Shopfronts and entrance doors or screens
- Doors: industrial > Industrial fire doors
- Doors: general > Sliding and folding doors, swing and revolving
- Doors: parts, accessories > Sliding and folding door gear
RIBA Core Curriculum categories covered:
- Compliance: legal, regulatory and statutory frameworks and processes
- Designing and building it: design, construction, technology and engineering
Knowledge level: General Awareness
Material type: Seminar
Booking Your CPD Training
You can book record uk’s CPD training for your practice in two ways:
- Contact record uk at info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)recorduk.co.uk putting CPD Training Request in the email title. Let us know when you’d ideally like the training to take place and we will do our best to accommodate your preferred choice.