Driving forward its commitment to the door furniture market, A Perry & Co (Hinges) Ltd, a leading independent, family-owned British manufacturer and supplier, is launching its Vision door furniture range. The new collection of levers, escutcheons and levers on plates is created from high-quality die cast components with a superior long-life finish, contemporary design and extended life, offering a mechanical guarantee of 12 years and a price point which potentially delivers higher profit margins for distributors and stockists.
Vision’s innovative products are the result of precision engineering and are designed to bring an elegance, style and attractive finishes to every doorway, satisfying the market’s strictest requirements.
Ian Dunnaker, company director, says,
“The ethos of our newest range, Vision, comes from the power of having an aspiration and the commitment to turn it into a reality. Everything we design under this name is the embodiment of our ambition always to innovate and push the boundaries in terms of customer satisfaction. When creating the range, our experienced team applied the die cast process, which uses molten high-grade zinc or aluminium, forced under pressure into a mould. This way we can generate the intricate shapes that differentiate the collection.”
Vision, which is suitable for 35mm to 44mm door thicknesses, comes with all the fixings included. The range consists of:
- Auriga Lever on Round Rose – comes in polished chrome/satin nickel;
- Auva Lever on Round Rose – comes in graphite/polished chrome, polished chrome and polished chrome/satin nickel;
- Aviar Lever on Round Rose – comes in either polished chrome or satin nickel;
- Lyra Lever on Round Rose – comes in either polished chrome or satin nickel;
- Mira Lever on Round Rose – comes in either polished chrome or satin nickel;
- Vela Lever on Round Rose – comes in graphite/polished chrome, polished chrome and satin nickel;
- Corvus Lever on Plate – comes in either polished chrome or satin chrome;
- Indus Lever on Plate – comes in polished chrome, satin chrome and electro brass;
- Pegasus Lever on Plate – comes in polished chrome, satin chrome and electro brass;
- Zeus Lever on Plate – comes in polished chrome, satin chrome and electro brass.
A trade only supplier, A Perry & Co is challenging industry standards by investing in and creating professional merchandising and POS options to complement the door furniture range. These include merchandiser stands, display boards, handle plinths, posters featuring lifestyle imagery and entrance decals, all designed to help the distributor gain sales. Perry is also offering great dealer incentives, with distributors encouraged to contact Perry to see what great offers they can benefit from.
Endorsing Perry’s ‘green’ commitment, the range has new eye-catching, retail and user-friendly packaging, which is recyclable and reusable. Underlining the company’s commitment to its distributors, Perry will also supply the leads generated from advertising and PR and will offer technical support to retailers and their customers, assisting, if required, to gain large complex contracts and orders.
For more details, visit www.perryvision.co.uk.