The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) today (Thursday 28 September) announced the 2018 RIBA International Fellowships which will be awarded to 10 non-UK architects.
The RIBA’s 2018 International Fellowships will be awarded to:
- Farrokh Derakhshani – AGA KHAN Award for Architecture, Switzerland/Iran
- Jeanne Gang – Studio Gang, USA
- Antonio Gonzalez-Capitel – Antonio Capitel, Spain
- Andreas Heller – Studio Andreas Heller Architects & Designers, Germany
- Sebastian Irarrazaval – Sebastian Irarrazaval Arquitectos, Chile
- John Lin – Rural Urban Framework, Taiwan/China
- Willem Jan Neutelings and Michiel Riedijk – Neutelings Riedijk Architects, Netherlands
- Shane O’Toole – Architectural Critic, Ireland
- José Maria Sanchez Garcia – José Maria Sanchez Garcia, Spain
The lifetime honour allows individual recipients to use the initials Int FRIBA after their name.
The 2018 RIBA International Fellowships will be presented at a special event at the RIBA, 66 Portland Place, London, W1 in early 2018.