Since 1974 the National Home Improvement Council (NHIC) Annual Awards have recognised achievement in UK Housing and have grown over the years to become highly regarded as the premier event in the home improvement and modernisation sector.
This year the NHIC is proud to announce the creation of The George Clarke Medal, which it will proudly host as part of its prestigious Awards Ceremony on 22nd November 2018.
Entries are now invited from across the spectrum of home improvement projects and associated activities in the following five categories:
- Delivering community benefit through home improvement, sponsored by Quality Assurance
- Best use of aluminium systems for windows, doors and facades, sponsored by Schueco UK
- Innovation and education to reduce fuel poverty, sponsored by the NHIC Educational Trust
- Innovation and initiatives to promote consumer safety through compliance in bathroom products and installation, sponsored by the BMA
- The business that has delivered the highest levels of consumer confidence to its customers, sponsored by TrustMark
The National Home Improvement Council encourages vibrant renovation, modernisation and home improvement in the private and public housing sectors.
Anna Scothern, NHIC Chief Executive says:
“To maintain the highest standards of improvement in the Nation’s housing stock it is vital we reward those organisations who are striving and delivering excellence. The NHIC Annual Award winners this year will, for the first time, feature alongside The George Clarke Medal inaugurated to recognise and celebrate the UK’s best architect-designed home refurbishment/conversion or renovation scheme.”
Yvonne Orgill, Chief Executive of the Bathroom Manufacturers Association (BMA) says:
“We are proud to have been able to support a new category for this year’s NHIC Annual Awards, and with the focus across the sector on raising standards and improving consumer safety, it seemed the right time for the BMA to join the ranks of these prestigious Awards”.
To download an entry form, find out more information or book your place at the Awards event of the year, please visit www.nhic.org.uk/awards
The 44th NHIC Annual Awards Luncheon will be held on Thursday 22nd November 2017 at One Whitehall Place, London. Information regarding attendance and booking can be found at www.nhic.org.uk/awards